Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Fri February 1, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List: February 1-3, 2013
Looking for something to do the weekend of February 1-3, 2013? Up to Date's Brian McTavish returns with the Weekend To-Do List.
Kid Rock, 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Sprint Center, 1407 Grand. Tickets: $39 to $87
Calexico (Americana/Tex-Mex/Desert Noir) 9 p.m. Saturday at The Granada, 1020 Massachusetts in Lawrence. Tickets: $20
Dirty Blonde (Metropolitan Actors Ensemble script-in-hand performance) 2 p.m. Sunday at the Kansas City Public Library Central Library, 14 W. 10th St. Admission: Free
Chocolate Crawl (Chocolate treats handed out by Lee’s Summit Mayor and shops in Downtown Lee’s Summit) 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday at Third and Douglas in Lee’s Summit. Admission: Free
Lady Gaga (Pop) 7:30 p.m. Monday at the Sprint Center, 1407 Grand. Tickets: $49.50 to $175