Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Wed March 30, 2011
"WE!" Shakes Up Relationship Between Audience and Performer
On the sixth floor of the Town Pavilion in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, an empty office space, once occupied by AT&T, is the site of a new installation dance performance called "WE!" The audience moves in small groups through an environment created by dancers, musicians, composers, visual artists, lighting and fashion designers.
By Laura Spencer
Download recent arts stories or subscribe to the KCUR Arts Podcast