Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Up to Date
Tue February 19, 2013
Veterinarian Wayne Hunthausen On Pets & Winter Weather
Are you turning up the heat in anticipation of that winter storm? Do you have a plan for how to protect your pets from the icy winds?
In the second portion of Wednesday's Up to Date veterinarian and animal behavior expert Wayne Hunhausen returns to answer your queries and give advice on how to keep your pet safe in the winter weather.
Questions or comments for the vet? Give us a call during the show (11 a.m. to Noon) at 816 235 2888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. You can also leave comments on KCUR's Facebook page or Tweet us at @KCURUpToDate.
Dr. Wayne Hunthausen is a veterinarian and pet behavior consultant who has been working with pet owners and veterinarians throughout North America to solve companion animal behavior problems since 1982. He received his Bachelor of Arts (zoology) and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degrees from the University of Missouri. Dr. Hunthausen is director of Animal Behavior Consultations in the Kansas City area, which provides behavior consultations and training services for pet owners, as well as a behavior support service for veterinarians. To read his full bio, click here.