Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- Finding Kansas City's Hidden Food Gems
Up to Date
Tue January 21, 2014
U.S. Sen. Roy Blunt On Child Abuse Prevention, Benghazi and Data Security
In the wake of the breach of security at Target that resulted in compromised financial data for thousands of consumers, U.S. Senator Roy Blunt is sponsoring a bipartisan bill that aims to help. He's also asking questions about an official report on the Benghazi attack, and seeking to restore funding for child abuse prevention.
In the first part of Tuesday's Up to Date, he joins Steve Kraske to talk about these topics and more.
- U.S. Senator Roy Blunt of Missouri