Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Wed February 27, 2013
True/False Film Fest Turns 10
Indonesian gang culture. The hunt for Osama bin Laden. Sunbathers, barbecuers and swimmers at a national park in Israel. Life in a Karachi orphanage. These are just some of the subjects explored in the nearly 40 films scheduled for this year's True/False Film Fest.
It’s the 10th anniversary for the True/False Film Fest based in Columbia, Missouri that blurs the line between fact and fiction, propaganda and journalism. On Wednesday's Central Standard, we’ll talk about the history - and future - of the event with co-founder and director David Wilson.