Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Tue January 14, 2014
Teaching Handwriting In The 21st Century
The Kansas Board of Education recently re-affirmed the teaching of cursive in Kansas schools. In this day and age, is this still an important skill or something that should fall by the wayside?
On today's Central Standard, Sylvia Maria-Gross discusses the how and the why behind teaching handwriting in schools.
- Kindel Turner Nash, Assistant Professor of Urban Teacher Education at UMKC