Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Tue January 14, 2014
Teaching Handwriting In The 21st Century
The Kansas Board of Education recently re-affirmed the teaching of cursive in Kansas schools. In this day and age, is this still an important skill or something that should fall by the wayside?
On today's Central Standard, Sylvia Maria-Gross discusses the how and the why behind teaching handwriting in schools.
- Kindel Turner Nash, Assistant Professor of Urban Teacher Education at UMKC