Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Wed September 18, 2013
Talking Text With Michael Chabon
Pulitzer Prize-winner Michael Chabon’s novels have taken readers to a world of comics in World War II-era New York and posed an alternative history where Jews fleeing the Holocaust settle in Alaska.
In the first part of Thursday's Up to Date, we discuss his latest story, Telegraph Avenue,and find out how he gets his inspiration and what keeps him writing at all hours of the night.
- Michael Chabon is the Pulitzer Prize-winning author of The Mysteries of Pittsburgh, A Model World, Wonder Boys, Werewolves in Their Youth, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, The Final Solution, The Yiddish Policemen's Union, Maps and Legends, Gentlemen of the Road and Summerland. His latest novel is Telegraph Avenue.
HEAR MORE: Michael Chabon speaks at 7 p.m. Sept. 19 at Unity Temple on the Plaza. For tickets, visit rainydaybooks.com.