Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Mon February 4, 2013
Superbowl Commercials 2013
Today we talk about the only thing some people care about from last night’s Super Bowl XLVII coverage: The ads--the hits, the duds, the mildly inappropriate, and the ones that never made it to the air. Dr. J. Anthony Snorgrass, Associate Professor of Advertising, Branding, & Strategic Media at the School of Visual & Communication Arts at Avila University; John January, Senior Vice President, Executive Creative Director at Sullivan Higdon Sink; and Megan Stephens, Principal at Willoughby Design help untangle the psychology and decisions that go into crafting a $3.5 million ad.
You can find a rundown of many of the most notable national ads here.