Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Up to Date
Fri February 1, 2013
Remembering Adele Hall
This past weekend, hundreds of Kansas Citians paid their respects to the family of community leader Adele Hall, who died January 26 at age 81.
Do you have a memory or a story you'd like to share about Adele Hall? You can post it here, share your thoughts on KCUR's Facebook page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 816 235 2888 during the program.
More Information: A Celebration of Life service for Adele Hall will begin at 4 p.m. Monday at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 6401 Wornall Terrace, Kansas City, Mo.
In lieu of flowers and in tribute to Hall’s lifelong commitment to others, the family suggests contributions to several different groups: The Children’s Mercy Hospital, the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, The Pembroke Hill School, The Salvation Army, The United Way of Greater Kansas City or Wayside Waifs.