Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Fri December 19, 2008
The Paul Mesner Puppets PresentsThe Nativity
The month of December always poses a question for Kansas City theaters: Do they mount shows with holiday themes or avoid the season completely? For the fifth time in a decade, the Paul Mesner Puppets have opted to do a Christmas show, that is, literally, THE Christmas show.
By Steve Walker
Kansas City, MO – It is the story of the Nativity, and it is appropriately the company's biggest production all year.
Friday, Dec 19, 2008, 10:00 am and 7 pm
Saturday, Dec 20, 3 pm and 7 pm
Sunday, Dec 21, 3 pm
Grace & Holy Trinity Cathedral, 13th & Broadway,
Kansas City, MO
Please note: The daytime shows are sold out, but tickets are still available for evening shows.