Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
Up to Date
Sun June 16, 2013
Moving Back In With The 'Rents
Dr. Wes Crenshaw is a Kansas Licensed Psychologist and board certified in Couples and Family Psychology (ABPP). He has served families in Lawrence and surrounding area since 1999 and owns Family Psychological Services in Lawrence. He is co-author of the Double Take column published weekly since 2004 and currently in Monday's GO! section of the Lawrence Journal World, and Dear Dr. Wes: Real Life Advice for Teens; and Real Life Advice for Parents of Teens based on eight years of columns. He received his PhD from the University of Kansas in 1994, was licensed in 1995 and founded an internship for doctoral students in Topeka in 1996. He co-founded the Family Therapy Institute Midwest in 1999 and served as its director until December 2010. Learn more at www.dr-wes.com.
Up to Date