Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Tue December 21, 2010
KCUR Morning news 12-21-10
By Maria Carter
Kansas City, MO – The first look at the 2010 Census numbers will happen today, and some projections have Missouri losing one of its seats in the U.S. House.
The first look at the 2010 Census numbers will happen today, and some projections have Missouri losing one of its seats in the U-S House.
Kansas Gov. Mark Parkinson has scheduled a stop in Wichita today for an announcement on the long-term future of aircraft maker Hawker Beechcraft in the city.
A Wichita-area legislator will be the first woman to chair the Kansas Senate's budget committee.
State wildlife officials say they've verified the presence of another mountain lion that's roaming the state.
An aviation museum in the southwest Kansas town of Liberal is creating an exhibit that will tell the story of aviation in agriculture and highlight a group called the International Flying Farmers.