Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Fri December 10, 2010
KCUR Morning News 12-10-10
By Maria Carter
Kansas City, MO – Kansas City Missouri voters will decide whether the earnings tax stays for five years or goes away on April 5th, not March 22nd as some speculated.
Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon is opposing efforts to end a Missouri tax break for some low-income seniors and disabled residents.
Utility companies hoping to capitalize on a 2008 renewable energy mandate are eyeing the Missouri Ozarks for plants that would burn wood waste and generate electricity.
An Overland Park man has admitted to being part of a scheme to sell one million dollars worth of counterfeit computer equipment.