Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Mon March 3, 2014
Integrative Medicine: Does It Work?
Many Americans are turning away from pharmaceuticals and experimenting with integrative medicine. This type of treatment aims to heal the entire body and not just the disease. Acupuncture, yoga, essential oils, vitamins and herbal supplements are just some of the ways patients are seeking relief from everything from headaches to cancer.
On today's Central Standard, two integrative medicine doctors weigh in on this alternative to Westernized treatments.
Up to Date