Most Active Stories
- World Series Is Like A 'Three Hour Commercial' For Kansas City
- Here Are The Prophetic Lyrics To Viral 'Royals' Parody Song
- Voter Guide To Missouri Amendment 3 On Teacher Tenure
- World Series National Anthem Update: Game 6, Kansas City Symphony; Game 7, Joyce DiDonato
- Voter Guide To Missouri Amendment 10 On Gubernatorial Power
Fri June 27, 2014
How Would You ‘Make Me Beautiful?’
When our contributor, Esther Honig, asked graphic artists at 25 countries to “make me beautiful,” she didn’t expect her cross-cultural examination of beauty to go viral.
Using Photoshop, the artists all manipulated Honig’s raw image to their country’s ideal. (See a slideshow.)
Picked up by BuzzFeed and other media outlets, people around the world are amazed to see how beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.
We want to know: How would you “make me beautiful?” How would you change her raw photo?
Grab Photoshop or any other photo-editing software and send us your edited versions.
We’ll share your best photos online later in the week. Happy Photoshopping.