Most Active Stories
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Where Are The Best Places To Dine Outside In The KC Area?
- New President And CEO For The National World War I Museum
- Overland Park Mosque Plans Big Expansion
- Missouri House Votes To Repeal Mandatory Motorcycle Helmet Law
Thu August 2, 2012
Goodbye Green Hand, Hello Snot Cat
One of the most special spots in Kansas City is getting a new look. Sprawled atop the storefront at 124 West 18th Street is a snotty, smoking feline texting on its cell.
It's the latest creation of designer Peggy Noland.
A fixture in the Kansas City community, Peggy has recently been splitting her time between KC and LA. We'll hear what she's been working on, and her tips for mixing up your summer wardrobe.