Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
Mon February 18, 2013
Paying bills, making purchases and balancing a checkbook all seem like straight forward actions with money. But a person's behavior toward money and wealth and how they integrate it into their lives is a psychological and sociological issue as well.
Some common issues the cash money crew discuss include the conflicts that arise when it comes to money and how someone's upbringing affects their beliefs on money later in life. Different attitudes discussed include financial behavior between generations, what is money avoidance and money worship and how debt and loans affect these attitudes.