Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Thu August 2, 2012
A Butcher Shop With A Garden
On this Thursday's Central Standard, a look at a new kind of butcher shop in the East Bottoms, offering whole-pig butchering classes, homemade chutneys, and locally sourced meats.
Joining us is chef Alex Pope, his business partner Matt Kafka, and shop manager Miles Maassen. They'll tell us about their new-but-old-kind-of-butcher shop The Local Pig, and a movement to bring back locally sourced meats.
Central Standard Fridays