Most Active Stories
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Up to Date
Tue January 28, 2014
Bridging The Gap For Infrastructure Shortfalls
Every four years, the American Society of Civil Engineers grades the country and each state on the condition of its infrastructure. The picture coming from last year’s report isn’t pretty.
On Tuesday's Up to Date, we look at the grades Kansas and Missouri earned. We also examine the future of infrastructure in our region and how projects that need to be done will be funded.
- Sheryl Gallagher, senior project manager, Geotechnology, Inc.
- Kevin Wallace, vice president, HNTB
- Brian Kidwell, assistant district engineer at MoDOT