Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Tue January 28, 2014
Bridging The Gap For Infrastructure Shortfalls
Every four years, the American Society of Civil Engineers grades the country and each state on the condition of its infrastructure. The picture coming from last year’s report isn’t pretty.
On Tuesday's Up to Date, we look at the grades Kansas and Missouri earned. We also examine the future of infrastructure in our region and how projects that need to be done will be funded.
- Sheryl Gallagher, senior project manager, Geotechnology, Inc.
- Kevin Wallace, vice president, HNTB
- Brian Kidwell, assistant district engineer at MoDOT