Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Wed July 9, 2014
Boys Grow Teaches Kids Business Skills Through Farming
At a farm in Kansas City, Kan., a group of young men from are developing their entrepreneurship skills through farming. Boys Grow, a non-profit agency, works with these kids to develop business skills as they sell their agricultural commodities.
On Wednesday's Central Standard, we talked to two of these boys about their experience with Boys Grows and their hopes for the future.
- John Gordon Jr., Executive Director, Boys Grow
- Lew Rivers, participant, Boys Grow
- Alex Kimble, participant, Boys Grow