Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon November 11, 2013
90-Mile View: Kansas City Woman's Journey Through Homelessness
When we first met Patricia (Trisha) Porsche, she was working her way out of homelessness for the second time. Back in February she was just several weeks into her residency at Freedom House, a transitional home for women run by the True Light Family Resource Center in Kansas City, Mo.
That residency is for only one year and for Trisha that year ends in December. She talks with Steve Kraske about how her job search led her to a very familiar place and where she will be in 2014.