Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
Up To Date
Wed May 15, 2013
90-Mile View: Dr. Gary Yarbrough
Dr. Gary Yarbrough has practiced family medicine in small towns for 30 years. In that time he's met some memorable people.
In this conversation with Steve Kraske, Dr. Yarbrough explains one of the changes he made to be able to better work in the community he serves. Plus, he tells the story of one of his most memorable patients.
Yarborough is the author of House Calls: Stories from Thirty Years of Rural Medicine Among the Amish and English