Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- LISTEN: How Kansas City Barbecue Became Famous, Explained In 90 Seconds
- How The Royals Chose Between Two Of The Coolest Songs Ever
- Here Are The Prophetic Lyrics To Viral 'Royals' Parody Song
- Listen To The Staff At WYPR In Baltimore Congratulate The Royals
- Four Playoff Teams, One Kansas City Firm: Populous Rules The Ballparks
Bill has been working in the radio industry for more than 25 years with a hiatus or two to pursue small business opportunities. He's been with KCUR since 1995, serving in a number of on-air capacities, and he's currently the station's Program Director, managing both on-air and web operations. Bill has experience as a reporter, news anchor, talk show host, producer, disc jockey and announcer. He's served in advisory capacities for the BBC, Marketplace Productions and other public radio programs and institutions and was executive producer for a national broadcast partnership that included WBGO, Newark, New Jersey and XM Satellite radio. Bill was on the editorial board for PRX, a distributor of content within the public radio system. He currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Public Radio Program Directors Association.