Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Food Critics: The Best Restaurants Within 250 Miles Of Kansas City
- Going To Kansas City: Finding More Room To Think, Literally
- What Kansas City's Guilty Pleasures Cost On Both Sides Of The State Line
- St. Joseph Public School Administrator Returns As Stipend Scandal Continues
- Brownback Won't Allow Marriage Rights To Gay Couples In Kansas
Bill has been working in the radio industry for more than 25 years with a hiatus or two to pursue small business opportunities. He's been with KCUR since 1995, serving in a number of on-air capacities, and he's currently the station's Program Director, managing both on-air and web operations. Bill has experience as a reporter, news anchor, talk show host, producer, disc jockey and announcer. He's served in advisory capacities for the BBC, Marketplace Productions and other public radio programs and institutions and was executive producer for a national broadcast partnership that included WBGO, Newark, New Jersey and XM Satellite radio. Bill was on the editorial board for PRX, a distributor of content within the public radio system. He currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Public Radio Program Directors Association.